CITY FRINGE CHIC, RUSTIC WAREHOUSE REVIVAL
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Warehouse conversions don't get much better than this. This stunning apartment rests on the 2nd floor of M Central' channelling all the rustic appeal of its origins as a wool shed. Positioned on the northern corner of the building, it's awash in sunshine and rich in industrial flavour with its soaring ceilings, brick feature walls and timber flooring. Beautifully proportioned, it's an exceptional urban haven with rooftop gardens, walking distance to the CBD, Fish Markets, Darling Harbour and light rail.
- Over-height ceilings, timber, brick and concrete accents
- Secure lock up storage on the same level
- Spacious living and dining, industrial track lighting, ducted a/c
- Large windows invite in the light, recently renovated bath
- Quality stone topped gas kitchen, hidden laundry, storage
- Large beds, both with robes, gorgeous rooftop gardens
- Pet friendly and well maintained complex
- 24h security, concierge, potential to purchase parking
Council Rates: $256.70 p/q
Water Rates: $174.21 p/q
Strata Fees: $1,296.85 p/q
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.