Art Deco Pad Footsteps to Cool Cafes and Rail
- 1 Bath
Enviably positioned in the heart of cosmopolitan Potts Point, this renovated apartment is a charming city pad for professionals, investors or out-of-towners. Perched on the second floor of the Art Deco Sandringham' security building, the high ceilings, ornate cornices and timber floorboards give the apartment its character, while sleek finishes, quality inclusions and a leafy streetscape make it wonderfully liveable. Enjoying plenty of space, the living/bedroom features wall-to-wall storage and flows to the designer eat-in kitchen with a gas cooking. Surrounded by historic buildings, simply step out the front door and stroll to some of Sydney's coolest cafes, restaurants and nightspots, as well as rail transport. Beautiful Rushcutters Bay is about a ten-minute walk away, as is Woolloomooloo and the fine dining of the Finger Wharf.
- Generous living/bedroom with plenty of space
- Designer kitchen with integrated dishdraw, porcelain bench top, Smeg cooktop and stainless steel appliances
- North Facing peaceful and private with lovely street outlooks framed by trees
- Fully tiled bathroom with a bathtub and internal laundry facilities
- Well-maintained Art Deco building with security entrance and lift
- An ideal first purchase or sound investment
- Security building with sunny rooftop terrace
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.