Deceased Estate - Potential
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
In liveable condition but poised for a stylish modern update, this freestanding full brick single fronted home is positioned in a quiet street within footsteps to all the attractions of Norton Street including shops, cafes, restaurants and cinema. Set over a single level, high ceilings and parquetry floors give this home its historic charm, while the separate formal and informal living spaces and deep rear courtyard promise a functional lifestyle. Renovators will relish personalising this property and capitalising on its location, after which it can be lived in for decades or flipped for a tidy sum. Ideal for professional couples, young families and investors, it will appeal to those who appreciate the proximity to the heart of vibrant Leichhardt and are looking for a home to which they can add their own style or personal touch. Land approximately 185 Square metres.
- Spacious formal lounge room
- Gas kitchen/family room flows to courtyard
- Private rear courtyard with clothes line
- Generous bedrooms, bathroom with bathtub
- Sit on front veranda and enjoy the streetscape
- Move in or rent out but best to renovate first
- Near schools, amenities and transport
- Perfect for capitalising on an prized location
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.