HANDSOME FEDERATION IN A PREMIER LOCALE
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Beltance' is a handsome Federation enjoying a dress-circle Dobroyd Point address just steps to the expansive grounds of Richard Murden Reserve. Tightly held for almost 60 years, it's rich in all the heritage of its past including ultra-high decorative ceilings. Resting on a generous 697sqm bathed in sunlight, it is beautifully presented for instant enjoyment whilst offering scope for future expansion (STCA). It's an easy stroll to the light rail, bus and village.
- Timber floors, decorative ultra-high ceilings
- Large lounge, dining, 2nd living/study or 4th bed
- Brand new stone & gas kitchen, walk-in pantry
- Large beds, robes, powder room, gas point, a/c
- Child-friendly backyard, garage with workshop
- Additional gated parking, landscaped gardens
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.