OPPORTUNITY TO CAPITALISE ON DA APPROVAL TO REBUILD
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Pretty as a picture, this endearing weatherboard cottage rests in an idyllic tree-lined street, holding rare DA approval to remove and replace. Fresh, bright and comfortable as it stands, it's a delight to enjoy as is, whilst providing an exciting opportunity in a premier locale. Positioned on a level 337sqm, it's brimming with charm and character, offering easy single level living with a child friendly backyard. It's an easy stroll to the Haberfield village cafes and shops, bus services, Summer Hill rail, Marion light rail and leading schools.
- Positioned in an attractive traditional streetscape
- Front verandah, high ceilings, spacious lounge
- Sun drenched study nook, casual living and dining
- Modern gas kitchen, two good-sized bedrooms
- Master with robes, large laundry, off street parking
- Covered alfresco terrace, child friendly backyard
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.