DELIGHTFUL SEMI BOASTING SIZE AND POSITION
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Holding a position that is considered one of Haberfield's finest adjacent to Richard Murden Reserve which connects to the iconic Bay Run, this light filled semi will excite. Updated to provide comfortable living and boasting dual living spaces, it rests on an impressive 373sqm with a deep child friendly backyard, multiple alfresco areas and room to grow. Lifestyle is paramount being walking distance to the light rail, UTS Rowers, and close proximity to Dobroyd Point Public School.
- Excellent north-east exposure, timber floorboards
- High decorative ceilings, spacious central lounge
- Modern light filled kitchen with Delonghi dishwasher
- Casual living and dining, two covered alfresco terraces
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with robes, updated bath
- Laundry, gated entry to garage with rear home office
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.