Tranquil, Private And Close To City Trains
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Available for the first time in 10 years, this home is a double brick gem in a serene valley pocket. Its practical layout features neat updates for everyday living and entertaining plus a private downstairs retreat that's ideal for guests or a teenager. Footsteps to parklands, its cul-de-sac setting is a stroll to Turrella Station and nature trails beside Wolli Creek. Homer Street shops are within a walk and it is handy to Marrickville Golf Club.
- Wide entertainment deck with a retractable awning
- Combined lounge and dining room is air conditioned
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar
- Good sized bedrooms, built-in robes and full bathtub
- Gas outlet, downlights and polished timber floors
- Wine cellar, workshop and large underhome storage space
- Child/pet friendly paved backyard with 6 person spa
- Perfect north rear, off street parking and garden shed
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.